We dare our authors to be different and challenge the boundaries of conventional romance while still offering solid storylines, well-rounded characters, and a sensory tantalizing experience guaranteed to satisfy a reader's romance cravings.
- COMING JANUARY 1, 2011!
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 24 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 23 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 22 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 21 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- COMING DECEMBER 25, 2010!
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 20 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 19 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- NEW RELEASES!
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 17 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 16 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 15 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 14 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- COMING DECEMBER 18, 2010!
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 13 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 12 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- Come Celebrate With Us!
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 10 of the 25 Days of Christmas...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 9 of the 25 Days of Christmas!...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 8 of the 25 Days of Christmas!...
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 7 of the 25 Days of Christmas!...
- COMING SATURDAY DECEMBER 11!
- AVAILABLE NOW: Day 6 of the 25 Days of Christmas!...
- AVAILABLE NOW - Day 5 of the 25 Days of Christmas
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- **AVAILABLE NOW** Day 3 of the 25 Days of Christma...
- AVAILABLE NOW! 2 OF 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!
- COMING SATURDAY DECEMBER 4!
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- ▼ December (42)
Extinción (Refugio Libro #1)
by Carol Lynne
Profesor de Ciencias Ambientales y de la Naturaleza en la Universidad de Las Vegas, Jack McBain ha pasado su vida adulta siguiendo la pista a una leyenda inculcada desde su infancia. Nacido y criado en la provincia canadiense de Newfoundland, los abuelos de Jack le contaron historias de una raza erradicada por los colonos europeos en 1829. Según esta leyenda, el pueblo Beothuck no murió como se pensaba al principio, sino que se convirtieron en lobos transformantes.
En el Monte Spirit, finalmente se encuentra cara a cara no sólo con el transformante que había estado buscando, sino el hombre de sus sueños que no sabía que necesitaba.
Toby ha vivido una vida de constante temor al hombre. Ocultado en las montañas de California y Nevada por sus padres, ha deseado encontrar a la única persona con la que puede compartir su vida - su compañero. Cuando olfatea a Jack McBain por primera vez, sabe que finalmente le ha encontrado.
Tempest’s Gift (Elemental Challenges #3)
by Robin Leigh Miller
Christmas should have been an easy, relaxing holiday for Brian Burk. A time to spend with good friends and put his plan to seduce the hot tempered, sexy Tempest Proctor into action.
Sometimes Mother Nature pokes a sharp stick into plans and deflates them. Brian has had his hands full trying to keep roads clear and repair damaged buildings due to the strange weather pattern that settled itself over the county. Strong winds have been wreaking havoc and Brian suspects Tempest Proctor knows something about it.
Being the guardian of the winds, she should be able to rescue the town. Except he finds her standing in the middle of a dark road with no coat and half frozen muttering to the blustering skies. Brian plops her into his truck and hauls her sexy ass to his home wanting answers and she isn’t going anywhere until he gets what he wants.
Tempest Proctor lost control of her element. Her beloved winds won’t respond and they’re throwing the mother of all temper tantrums. On top of that strange things are happening to her. Steamy, erotic dreams plague her every night. That alone wouldn’t really bother her but, the dreams feature the one and only Brian Burk. The one man she’s ever held any interest in. Add to that the painful tearing sensation inside her body from her elements power, she can’t think straight.
When Brian finds her standing in the middle of the storm and takes her to his home. Her strange life spirals out of control. Her element has decided she and Brian shall come together. Tempest on the other hand isn’t going to be forced into a relationship. Encasing them in a virtual snow globe and refusing to allow them to leave until they bond, Tempest is forced to face her feelings for Brian and her fear of passing along her gift. She soon discovers some gifts are meant to be shared and the sharing turns out to be the best part.
Our December (The Making of a Man #1)
by Diane Adams
Sometimes two people fit together so well it seems their love was preordained, as if every step taken led inevitably to a happy ending. Deeply in love, Jared and Alex are such a couple, but the path to true and lasting love is rarely smooth. At 15 being gay isn't the best thing that ever happened to a guy. In fact, Alex Ross thinks it's downright scary. Then he meets 20 year old construction worker Jared Douglas, and Alex starts to think the gay thing might not be so bad after all.
The attraction between them is intense, but mindful of Alex's age Jared is determined to keep the sparks from igniting. The stress of controlling his feelings makes it almost a relief when Alex's father ships him off to prep school. Jared expects Alex to forget him and find a boyfriend his own age; he doesn't anticipate how much it will hurt. When Alex comes home for Christmas, just turned 16 with his heart on his sleeve, Jared knows he can't continue to keep everything he feels a secret.